Merzoga Big Red Dune : 3 days 2 nights
Desert trip 3 days 2 nights. Desert trip from Marrakech. Marrakech desert trip. Merzoga 3 days 2 night- sahara excursion- merzoga dunes.
Merzouga is 560 km from Marrakech, it is a small Saharan village located in the south-east of Morocco.
Merzouga is known by its dunes that are called ERG, the highest in Morocco and the largest erg erg Erg Chebbi.
Merzouga has allowed the development of a hotel industry, both locally and in the neighboring towns of Errachidia and Erfoud and Rissani.
The merzoga desert trip tour is usually done in 3 days 2 nights in private service and also in group by minibus with other tourists. Departure from Marrakech at 7:00 in the morning, towards the great Atlas mountains, a break in the village of Tadart after the Tichka pass, then continue to Kasbah Ben Haddou to visit and have lunch.
After the visit of the Kasbah Ben Haddou takes the direction towards Ouarzazate to visit the museum of the cinema and the kasbah taourirt, once finished one continues towards the valley of the rose kalaa megouna, after, the village of tinghir then erfoud and rissani and Finally we arrive at Merzoga, leave the car in front of the hotel and take the camels to enter the bivouac to spend the night in the desert.
Dinner is included and is done around the fire with Tuareg music.
The next day after breakfast we take the camels to join the car and make the return.
This tour is done in groups, and in standard private service, private privilege and private luxury. For more information please contact us by clicking here.
The private service allows you to visit other places like the villages agoulzi and Hdida (supplement) where is the plantation of the roses.
– First day: Marrakech – Boumalane Dades Departure from Marrakech at 7 am by minibus or 4×4 for the visit of the Berber village / Ait Benhaddou / Ouarzazate / Valley of roses. Night and dinner at the hotel in Gorges de Dadés.
– Second day: Boumalane Dades – Merzouga Breakfast at the hotel. Departure from the Gorges du Dadés by minibus for the visit of the Gorges de Todra / in the direction towards the big dunes of Merzouga, an hour on camels at sunset, then installation and dinners under a nomad tent in the desert.
– Third day: Merzouga – Marrakech An hour on camels at sunrise. Breakfast Departure from Merzouga towards Marrakech. Arrival around 19:30.
- - Accommodation in dades gorges and merzoga camp.
Not Included Services
- - lunch
- - monumnet museum entry tickets
Private & Shared
Prices & Rates
|80 € per person|
|From 450 € for 2 persons|